Monday, September 15, 2008

Do we have to be fat too?

When will the office people learn that they cannot raise the morale of this employee with baked goods? The health risks associated with a lifestyle of prolonged periods of inaction punctuated only by frequent trips down the hall to receive a dosage of concentrated fat are not inconsequential. I could go on and on about the peer pressure I receive from my professional community to participate in these hedonistic sugar binges, but instead I shall leave you with the words of Elaine Benes: 

ELAINE: What? What is nice? Trying to fill the void in your life with flour and sugar and egg and vanilla? I mean, we are all unhappy. Do we have to be fat, too? Not you Becky, I know you have a slow metabolism. I don't want one more piece of cake in my office!

No comments: