Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Yep, I've still got it. "It" being extremely good posture when I play Nintendo

I played NES Paperboy last night at Sarah and Dave's and I got through Monday-Friday without dying and only having a few houses cancel their subscription. Maybe I really could bike around DC's biker-friendly streets. I just need to be better at anticipating obstacles. They really aren't so daunting. Tornadoes and angry old women consistently cease their menacing operations after traveling 10 feet, break-dancing kids don't really move that much, and runaway tires make sharp right turns always in the middle of the sidewalk.

2 comments:

leslie said...

what are you going to do about

-motorcades
-tourists on segways
-pompous staffers consumed on their blackberries

The Joblessist said...

Ride at 88mph in order to go back in time and bike in the 90s when bullet points 2 and 3 did not exist.